Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Post #15!

For this post we will be talking about another exercise. This exercise was replacing the head of Amelia Earhart on the picture of the first all women's space crew. This was another photoshop exercise and I was even more excited to learn this one. It will help me make cool photos and "illusion" photos. Anyways here is my final outcome:


Look at that! amazing I didnt know Amelia Earhart was there! haha. So overall I think this exercise was much easier to do then the human corpse. I am really proud of myself though and how realistic this looks. I think the hardest part of this exercise was trying to get the flag to match up. I didn't want the flag to look like it was fake or had been tampered with. The other thing that I struggled with was her neck. I was trying to get the head to line up as good as possible but it was very tough. There is a bit of a two tone difference in her neck due to the fact that I wanted to get rid of the scarf she was wearing in the picture that our lovely professor provided us with. The black and white spots on the neck just did not quite match up perfectly. Also her head looks a little big for her body. And like I was saying the neck looks weird. But I think for only my second or third time using photoshop I think I did a really good job. 

I have to say while doing this project I did feel a little bad. We had to cut out that girls face in the picture to make it look like Amelia Earhart was actually there. That poor girl. Anyways overall I am happy that it looks somewhat realistic. 

Anyways till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment