Thursday, May 16, 2013

Post #19!

Okay so for this post we are going to talk about the final project which was the tri-fold brochure that we had to do. So without further a-do here is my final product!

Just kidding so sad news is I do not have the final product saved as a jpeg so I will describe it to you and you can just use your imagination. Also if you are in my class you will see it anyways haha.

So my final brochure ended up being on how to ski in 4 easy steps. I went into adobe illustrator to make the background of both the front and inside page. With the inside pages I did a little ski guy skiing down a hill and he is seen in every fold. Then on the front I made the ski guy on the ski lift. On the front, back and inside flap he is seen on the ski lift. Lets talk about the front first. on the front I wrote "how to ski in 4 easy steps" in chalk duster font and aligned it left. Then I also threw a picture of real skis in on the side. Makes it look very professional. Next the first step I did was equipment. I even made a little equipment checklist that you can check off all the things you need before venturing off onto the mountain. The next step I did was on the inside flap and that was strapping up. In that step I describe how to put your ski's on. The third step which is the inside middle is the lift. Now the lift is the hardest part of skiing. In this section I went into detail of how to get on and off the lift because trust me you will need to know. The last step on the inside right page i did was step four. That step is actually skiing and how to get down the hill. The easiest technique that I know how to do is pizza, french fry. It is just how it sounds too. You put your skis in the shape of a pizza to go slow and in the shape of a french fry to go fast. I even provided you with a diagram at the bottom of the page. And finally on the back I put a map of my favorite mountain and the one I go to most Bristol mountain. I just thought it would be nice to incorporate a fake sponsor.

So that in a nutshell is my brochure . I wish I could of posted a picture but unfortunately I do not have it saved as a jpeg and it wont let me convert it on this computer.

So I will blog you next time for my last post!

No comments:

Post a Comment