Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Post #13!

Today we are going to talk about one of the exercises. This exercise taught me how to use photoshop! I was really excited to learn how to do this exercise because I have always wanted to learn how to use photoshop as I have no prior experience. What we had to do in this exercise was create a "human corpse" out of images that our text book provided us with.


Tada! This is my final product of the exercise. I think it came out pretty good considering I have never used photoshop before. The first thing I did when doing this exercise was lay out the hands in the background. You can not really see them in this pic but there are hands touching in the background in blue I assure you. I had to line the hands up so it looked like they were touching then i changed the opacity of one of the hands so it gave the illusion that you could see through it. Then I changed the hue to a nice blue just like they did in the book. 

After that I imported all of the pics and arranged them in a way that was closest to an actually human body. Then I changed the opacity and hue to an orangey yellow and there you have my finished product.

Overall I had a lot of fun on this exercise! It taught me a lot of cool skills that I used in my poster project.  So you can only guess what my next post is going to be about.  Anyways I  like the presentation of how this exercise came out. So with that till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment