Thursday, May 16, 2013

Post #20!

Dun dun daaa! This is my final post for the semester! how sad :( although I did have a lot of fun in this class and I am sad that it is over I am really looking forward to summer vacation to get my tan on. So lets just do an overall caption of what I learned in this class.














The first thing I learned was what colors go well together. We worked on focusing on simple colors and learning that less is more. Another thing we learned about was the type font Helvetica. I never knew you could write produce and direct a whole movie on a font. One more thing we learned before diving into our own designs was kerning. I never knew that such a thing existed and know that i do know it bothers the crap out of me! whenever I look at images now all I can think about if the spacing is correct. haha


Now we get to talk about all the fun stuff that I learned in this class! I never even knew what in-design was before taking this class and now that I do it has helped me a lot. I will defiantly be using it in the future to work on my PR campaigns and other things. I am also very happy that we got to learn how to use Photoshop and illustrator I never really knew how to use them before and I am glad that I took this class as it has taught me many valuable skills that I can use in my career. 

Overall I can say that I really enjoyed this class and working on all the projects. I think it has really let me take advantage of my creative side and I know more now then I did before. 

So with that being said this class was a blast and I look forward to seeing some of you in my classes in the fall! have a wonderful summer everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, it was a blast for me, too. You did some really creative work this semester, with your brochure really being a capstone. Great job. Enjoy your summer, and stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete