Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Post #6!

Today I will be discussing all of the wonderful collages that we had to make a few weeks back for homework! First I would like to say that everyone did a fantastic job on there collages and they looked pretty cool. This hands down was one of the best and easiest homework assignments that I have ever had to do. I actually had fun doing my homework for once! (Surprising I know :P). I do not want to talk about anyone else's collage on here because I want them to talk about it themselves in their blogs! really guys let me hear your thoughts! But lets start out with what I did for my collage.

So unfortunately for this I do not have a picture but on account that the majority of you saw it you just need to use your imagination! But I will describe it a little bit incase you were not there that day. It was one of the biggest collages in the class on poster board. It had little bits of information floating all around but at the very bottom were my initials. I wanted them to be large and in charge of the collage. Almost like they were the base of everything that I like to do. Above that I had the american eagle logo as the focal point for my collage. I know we were told several times to try and not use images but I just could not help myself. I am in love with american eagle. Like everything that I own is from that store. Since that is where the majority of my clothes came from off of that I cut out a ton of different words that I would use to describe myself. Some of the words were cool, fun, party and eyes. Just simple easy words that took me literally forever to find to cut out of the magazine. Anyways a lot of people said that my collage was very grid like and that is a GREAT thing for me. That is exactly what I was going for on this project. The majority of my projects that I will be doing from now on will probably look very structured. I have always loved that clean structured look.

To wrap things up overall I ended up really loving how my final collage came out. I was very inspired by everyone else's collages as well for my first project. Sorry about the lack of pictures for this post folks but dont worry there will be plenty next time! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment