Tuesday, March 12, 2013

post #10!

Okay so this is the last post that you will see from me for today, I promise. Lets start talking about what ideas I have for my next project.


Here is the example that we were giving for what our final project is to look like for this project. So I think for one of my images that I will include is the color wheel. I was thinking about putting it off to the side and having some text wrapped around it. I thought that this would be useful in the fact that the whole article is about the psychology of color. Like thats the title so of course I am going to have a color wheel thrown in there somewhere! Another cool design element I was think about doing was just sticking to the three basic colors. yellow, red and blue. I say this because within the first paragraph of the article that we will be designing on is the McDonald's colors which are red and yellow. The reason I want to throw Blue in there as well is so that people don't feel rushed like they do at McDonalds. Also looking back to my post about magazines, I might try to change things up a bit and wrap the text in a different way then everyone else. Maybe I will even do a black background. I have a couple ideas in mind but I have no idea what I am going to do yet.

To wrap things up I am very excited to start working on this next project. It should be really fun to design a magazine layout. Maybe someday I will actually be working for the national geographic and have to design a layout of my own for one of their spreads with a fantastic article that will be featured on the cover about my journey around the world. Like I said maybe...in another world haha. But none the less I am excited for this project and cant wait to get started! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment