Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Post #7!

Everyone I would like to apologize right now for my mass posting today but hey I gotta do what I gotta do to try and get that 4.0 this semester! anyone else with me? Well anyways today I will be talking about dun dun daaaaa my first project! (and this one includes a picture!)


Okay so I made this picture really big so you get the full effect of my amazing initials and introspective project. First things first lets talk about color. I chose orange and black because they are my favorite colors and coincidently enough they are also the schools colors! talk about dumb luck. Any who I also chose pink as the border because it goes very well with orange and brings the whole project together. Lets start with the first bubble that has my family. I chose to put my mom, dad and brother on here because they are very important to me. They are my family there always going to be with me no matter what I do. The next two bubbles are just random words, literally the word random is there haha, that other people use to describe me. The next big bubble is also random words but focused a little bit on my friends. I like throwing fun surprise parties for my friends. The one after that is outdoor activities that I enjoy doing. One day I hope to move to Colorado to be able to enjoy the beautiful west. The next one includes my boyfriend and my best friends. My boyfriend and friends are also very important to me because they make my life fun and interesting. The next one is amusement parks. I LOVE amusement parks if I could live at one I would! Motivated is my next bubble and that one goes hand in hand with corporate communications. I am motivated to get a job in corporate communications by getting my bachelors here at buffalo state. I mean I am graduating in three years instead of four. The next bubble is a quote from big bang theory because I love that show and I can relate to it since I myself am a dork. The one to the bottom of left of that bubble was literally one of the hardest bubbles and took me forever to do. I love the way it came out though with some of the places I hope to travel to someday. My dream in life is to see the world one way or another. I have a bunch of little bubbles all around too that say more random words like adventure, skiing and the types of music I like which are pop, punk and rock. The last bubble (finally!) is a quote that is very important to me. I am literally obsessed with the show Doctor Who. That quote just seems so genuine even though it is from a TV show but I was bawling my eyes out when the doctor said it. Favorite quote ever.

So to wrap things up that is why my first project included all of that mumbo jumbo. It also has my initials thrown in there since well that was a part of the grading curriculum. anyways I am excited for the next project and cant wait to see what everyone does with it! Till next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment